Never have blogged before, but decided maybe if I started typing all the frustration I have it might help keep me sane.
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Just tired
So it's been snowing like crazy here. So much that Monday and Wednesday of this week I decided not to even attempt to take my daughter to daycare. Yesterday she went about half a day, but I picked her up early in order to get home before the roads got bad... I work a full time job from home and Monday the office I work for was closed due to bad weather and driving conditions in the Bham area so it wasn't too bad having her home and working. Yesterday I got a lot done before I went and picked her up so having her home for the afternoon wasn't bad... Today I'm about ready to pull my hair out. I'm so tired I can barely hold my eyes open I've had a headache for 3 days now and I am remembering why I put her in daycare in the first place... I have a whole new appreciation for stay at home moms. I love my daughter dearly. She is everything a mom could ever want, but 2 yr olds are 2 yr olds. Her Dad hasn't seen her since Christmas bc he skipped his last weekend since it was NYE and he had other plans... I just need a break. It's days like today that I wish my family didn't live 4 hrs away so that she could go spend the night at Grammy's house and I could get a little rest...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment